Please Read The Following Important Information Before Filing a Telemarketing Complaint.
(1) Not all telemarketing calls are prohibited by the No Call law.
If you have signed-up your home telephone number on the No Call list most telemarketers will be prohibited from calling you.
the law includes exemptions which allow certain telemarketers to continue to call consumers on the "No Call" list.
The exceptions include calls from:
(2) You must include at least the following information:
- Telemarketers who have a prior or existing business relationship with you.
- Telemarketers who have received an express request from you to call.
- Telemarketers with whom you have an existing debt or contract.
- Telemarketers soliciting only donations for charities.
- Telemarketers who call your business.
- Political calls and telephone surveys or polls.
Unless we receive at least one of these items of information, we will be unable to identify the company in order to investigate your complaint.
- Name of the telemarketing company that called you.
- Telephone number of the telemarketing company that called you.
(3) Remember, you may also file a complaint over the telephone by calling 1 (866) 877- STOP (7867). If you call us you will need to provide at least the information identified in the preceding paragraph.
File a complaint online
Download and print a complaint form